Upskill - Resume Workshop
Young people will learn how to write a professional resume and be competitive when seeking employment!
Participants will be provided with the skills to write a professional resume aligned to their key skills and experience.
The workshop will covering the following:
- Resume formats - style and presentation
- Key resume components
- What employers are looking for
- Identifiying your talents, skills and abilities
- Outlining your experience succinctly
- What other information to include
Participants are encouraged to bring their current resume to the workshop.
This workshop is suitable for young people aged 16 to 25. Preference is given to young people residing within the City of Subiaco.
Book your free ticket for this workshop online.
For more information contact the city's youth officer on 6229 6635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
||237 Rokeby Road, Subiaco
||Wednesday 29 March 2017
||4.30pm to 6.50pm