Rosalie Park Parking Management Plan
The city’s Rosalie Park Parking Management Plan was developed in consultation with community stakeholders and endorsed by Council on 28 February 2017. The plan contains actions which aim to provide a balance of parking options in the area for both residents and visitors to local facilities such as the school and sporting fields.
This page has been developed to keep the community informed of upcoming changes and consultation opportunities as the city progresses implementation of these actions.
Page updated 24 March 2017.
- Paid parking in Derby Road car station 18 and Onslow Road car station 17 on Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 4pm, as of Monday 10 April. The first three (3) hours free then capped at $5 to $8 thereafter.
- A parking ticket will need to be displayed at all times between 9am and 4pm Monday to Sunday. Alternatively, you can use the EasyPark app to initiate a valid EasyPark session.
- Creation of two (2) parking bays for people with disabilities in Onslow Road car station 17.
- The city will investigate improved kiss-and-drive facilities for set down and collection of children from Rosalie Primary School.
- The city will explore the opportunity for reciprocal parking opportunities within the QEII complex to increase parking supply on weekends.
- Further consultation with residents in relation to changes to parking within their streets.